Hello! My name is Aaron Schulefand.
Whether your GOAL is to Lose Weight, Increase Sport Performance, Gain Muscle Mass, Improve your Endurance, Recover from an Injury, etc., I can help you Achieve Success. My friendly, caring personality will motivate you and build confidence in all areas of your life.
Email me at ABSchulefand@gmail.com with any questions. I am more than happy to help you in any way possible.
- M.S. in Exercise and Sport Sciences from Ithaca College
- Concentration in Sport Psychology
- B.S. in Exercise and Sport Sciences from Ithaca College
- Minor in Sport Psychology
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association CPR
Areas of Expertise:
- Sport Specific Training
- Weight Loss
- Injury Management & Prevention
- Muscle Strength
- Endurance Improvement
- Speed & Agility
- Youth training
I am an American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer who has been involved in sports, fitness, and exercise for 12 years. I graduated from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York with a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise and Sport Sciences and minored in Sport Psychology. I also received my Master of Science degree from Ithaca College in Exercise and Sport Sciences with a concentration in Sport Psychology. I have worked as a certified personal trainer for 5 years.
Contact Aaron Schulefand to schedule sessions and/or for more information.